Page 1 of 2By Erica Skowron
1. Raise your arms above your head as high as you can and stretch, then bend down and touch your toes.
2. With your arms close to your sides swing your arms forward and back at about 60 swings per minute. Do this for a complete minute.
3. With your left hand grasp your right shoulder and gently pull it towards your left side feeling a nice stretch. Repeat with our right hand and left shoulder.
4. Raise your right arm above your head, bend your elbow as if you are going to scratch your back, clasp your right hand with your left hand. Repeat using the opposite hand.
5. Pull your shoulders up towards your ears and release.
6. Roll your shoulders forward and back.
7. Make large circles with your arms forward and back.
8. Stretch your arms out to the side and make small circles with your arms.
9. Clasp your hands together; raise them above your head bend backwards and forwards.
10. Shake out your hands and walk in place as if puppet strings were controlling your feet.